Below you will find detailed information on what Cookies are, what type of Cookies this website uses, how you can disable them in your browser and how to specifically block the installation of third party Cookies.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are files that websites or applications install on the user’s browser or device (e.g. smartphone, tablet or connected TV) during their journey through the pages of the site or application, and serve to store information about their visit.
– Ensure that web pages can function correctly.
– Store preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
– Understand the user’s browsing experience.
– Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages the user has visited or how long they have stayed on the website.
2. Types, purpose and operation
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies. The former expire when the user closes the browser. The latter expire when the purpose for which they are used is fulfilled (for example, for the user to remain identified on the website) or when they are manually deleted.
Additionally, depending on their purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
– Strictly necessary (technical): These are essential for the correct functioning of the page. They are normally generated when the user accesses the website or logs on to it and are used to identify the user on the website with the following objectives:
– To keep the user identified so that, if he/she leaves the website, browser or device and at another time accesses the website again, he/she will continue to be identified, thus facilitating browsing without having to identify him/herself again.
– Check whether the user is authorised to access certain services or areas of the website.
– Performance: These are used to improve the browsing experience and optimise the functioning of the website, such as, for example, storing service configurations, or storing the purchase made in a shopping cart.
– Advertising: These are those that collect information about the advertisements shown to users of the website. They can be of two types:
– Anonymous: They only collect information about the advertising spaces shown on the website, regardless of the user accessing the website, i.e. without expressly identifying him/her.
– Personalised: They collect personal information about the user of the website by a third party, for the personalisation of these advertising spaces.
– Geo-location cookies: These Cookies are used to find out in which country or region the user is located when accessing a website service in order to offer content or services appropriate to their location.
– Analytical: These cookies collect information about the user’s browsing experience on the website, normally anonymously, although sometimes they also allow the user to be uniquely and unequivocally identified in order to obtain reports on the interests of users in the services offered by the website.
3. Cookies used on this website
Below is a table with the Cookies used on this website, incorporating a criterion of “level of intrusiveness” based on a scale of 1 to 3, in which:
Level 1: corresponds to Cookies strictly necessary for the provision of the service requested by the user.
Level 2: corresponds to performance Cookies (anonymous) necessary for the maintenance of content and navigation, of which it is only necessary to inform about their existence.
Level 3: corresponds to Cookies managed by third parties that allow the tracking of the user through websites of which EXPLOTACIONES TURÍSTICAS 2021 S.L. is not the owner. They normally correspond to advertising or analytical Cookies where the user is uniquely and clearly identified.
Table of cookies used
Cookie – Duration – Type – Purpose – Intrusiveness
If the user so wishes, it is possible to stop accepting browser Cookies, or to stop accepting Cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change your Cookie settings. These settings are normally found in the “Options” or “Preferences” menu of the browser.
Browser settings, for example:
– Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=9564
– Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
– Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
– Apple Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
– Other third-party tools, available online, which allow users to detect Cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
5. What happens when disabling Cookies?
Some features and services may be disabled or have a different behavior than expected, for example, remain identified, keep purchases in the “shopping cart” in an e-commerce service or receive information targeted to your location, among others.
– Updating of the Cookies Policy
EXPLOTACIONES TURÍSTICAS 2021 S.L. may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, therefore users are advised to visit it periodically.
When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, the entity will proceed to reflect them on the web.