- USE OF THE https://myrhotels.com PAGE AND SERVICES
The owner of the website may, for the better functioning of their website and for the benefit of the users, unilaterally modify, at any time and without prior notice, the services provided or any substantial aspect of this page, or the operational, technical conditions and use of the services of https://myrhotels.com.
Access to any type of content on the https://myrhotels.com page does not imply any license for its reproduction and / or distribution and it is not allowed to do so without the prior consent of the website owner.
The owner of the website reserves the power to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, industry practices, or the entity’s interests. Any modification to it will be announced in advance, so that you have perfect knowledge of its content.
- DATA CONTROLLERS
The companies that operate under the trade name “MYR HOTELS” and data controllers are:
- VEREURO 2013, S.L.
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B98548613
Address: Plz. Mercado, 25 1º 1ª Entresuelo; 46001 Valencia (Valencia)
- EUROINVERSIONES 2000, S.L.
TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: B96722517
Address: Plz. Mercado, 25 1º 1ª Entresuelo; 46001 Valencia (Valencia)
- DPD contact details
The DPD contact details designated by the data controllers are: email@example.com
- PURPOSE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
The purpose of collecting and processing personal data, through the different forms owned by the data controllers made available to Users, respond, depending on the specific case, to managing their relationship with our services and responding to requests for information, doubts, complaints, congratulations or suggestions to the publications or to any services or activities, acts or events provided, offered, financed and / or sponsored by the companies operating under the trade name “MYR HOTELS”. Specifically, we process the data for the following purposes:
- To manage your stay in our hotels to offer you our best service. Including Customer Registry.
- To manage “Online Checkin”: data collectors may send an email so that the interested party voluntarily makes online initial arrangements regarding their check-in at the hotel.
- Information and, where appropriate, registration in organized congresses or in which companies that operate under the trade name “MYR HOTELS” are participating.
- To learn about the user’s opinion through satisfaction surveys.
- To manage job applications, through the collection of resumes, in order to be able to contact the interested party and carry out a selection process.
- To manage your request to receive our communications and electronic bulletins.
- To inform you about news, events and our products or services that may be of interest to you, as well as send you commercial communications by any means (including electronic ones).
- To manage our SPA service, according to the applicable regulations and your request.
- To send reminders of “abandoned cart”: data collectors may send the interested party communications to remind them of the non-completion of a contract or booking that had started. The information included by the user on the website will be taken into account. This purpose will only be carried out if the user has expressly consented to it.
- STORING PERIOD
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period to comply with legal obligations or for the period that a judge or court may require.
The data based on consent will be kept as long as you do not revoke the consent or object to the data processing.
Additionally, in order to improve your experience in future stays in our hotels, we will keep the data related to your visit history for a period of seven years, unless you notify us otherwise, in which case the legally established deadlines will be maintained and during the term that may be required by a judge or court.
The data processing of resumes received for selection processes will be kept for a period of two years.
- LOCKING THE DATA
In accordance with article 32 of Organic Law 3/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (hereinafter LOPDGDD), data controllers will proceed to block the data when it is rectified or deleted.
Locking the data involves identifying and storing the data, adopting technical and organizational measures, to prevent their processing, except for sumitting the data to the judges and courts, the Public Prosecutor’s Office or the competent Public Administrations, in particular to data protection authorities, for the demand of possible responsibilities arising from data processing and only for the limitation period thereof.
The data controller and the companies that operate under the trade name “MYR HOTELS” are entitled to the processing of personal data, based on the following grounds:
- In the cases in which it has been requested, based on the consent granted by the interested party for one or more specific purposes as stated in article 6.1. a) of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data when completing the forms and checking the box enabled for this purpose.
- Based on the execution of a service provision contract, as stated in article 6.1. b) of the General Regulation of Protection of Personal Data.
- Based on a legitimate interest for security purposes and access control in accordance with article 6.1 f) of the General Regulation on Protection of Personal Data. Considering the proportionality and relevance of such interest against the rights of the interested parties.
- DATA ACCURACY
On the other hand, so that the data in our files, computer and / or paper, always correspond to reality, we will try to keep them updated. So, for these purposes, the User must make the changes, directly, when this is enabled or by communicating, through reliable means, to the corresponding area or department of the data controller or of the companies operating under the trade name “MYR HOTELS ”.
The personal data that you provide to the data controller may be communicated to the following categories of recipients:
- Third parties to whom the Company must submit information, such as public authorities, in order to comply with the requirements of these authorities and the applicable regulations.
- Companies operating under the trade name “MYR HOTELS” within the hotel sector in order to adequately manage their contractual relationship as a result of the centralization of existing administrative and computer processes. The booking centers of the companies that operate under the commercial name “MYR HOTELS” are located in Spain.
The data controller and the companies operating under the trade name “MYR HOTELS” do not market, sell or carry out any similar activity with users’ personal data, they only process their personal data for the indicated purposes and for the use of the data controller and companies operating under the trade name “MYR HOTELS”.
- USER RIGHTS
However, the interested party of personal data in any case may exercise their rights, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation, which are:
- The right to request access to personal data related to the interested party,
- The right to request its rectification or deletion,
- The right to request the limitation of your data processing,
- The right to object to data processing,
- The right to data portability.
The interested party may exercise such rights by means of a request attaching a copy of their DNI, and in which they will specify which of these they request to be carried out, and sent to the data controller to the address: Plz. Mercado, 25 1º 1ª Entresuelo; 46001 Valencia (Valencia) or through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
In case your right to the protection of personal data is violated, you may file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
- LINKS TO THIRD PARTY CONTENTS
VEREURO 2013, S.L. does not exercise any control, nor does it assume any responsibility for the information included in the web pages of third parties through which it can be accessed by links. The presence of these links on the https://myrhotels.com page is for informational purposes only and in no case does it imply a suggestion, invitation or recommendation about them.
- GUARANTEE AND INTERRUPTION OF SERVICES
MYR HOTELS make their best efforts to maintain the continuity of the information and services offered through their https://myrhotels.com page, however they cannot guarantee the continuity and availability of these services in the future.
MYR HOTELS are exempt from any liability for damages of any nature that may be due to the malfunction or lack of availability of the https://myrhotels.com page and its related communication systems, due to force majeure or interruption or interference in the information transmission networks.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the information included in this web page, as well as its graphic design and the codes used, are protected by copyright or other applicable intellectual or industrial property rights.
The companies that operate under the trade name MYR HOTELS are owners or have obtained the corresponding license on the rights of exploitation of intellectual and industrial property of the Website, as well as the rights of intellectual and industrial property on the information and materials that are contained in the website, the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its Contents, Services and products available through it, as well as the computer programs used in connection with it.
Access, navigation, use, accommodation and / or download of Contents and / or use of Website Services by the User, in no case shall be understood as a total or partial waiver, transmission, license or assignment of the aforementioned rights. The User only has a strictly private right of use, exclusively for the purpose of enjoying the benefits of the Service.
All intellectual and industrial property rights are reserved and, in particular, it is prohibited to modify, copy, reuse, exploit, reproduce, transform, publicly communicate, make second or subsequent publications, upload files, send by mail, transmit, use, process or distribute in any way all or part of the Contents and products included in the Website for public or commercial purposes, if you do not have the express written authorization of MYR HOTELS or, where appropriate, of the owner of the rights to which it corresponds.
- APPLICABLE JURISDICTION
The website owned by VEREURO 2013, S.L. is governed by Spanish Law, so that for the resolution of any controversy that may arise with users, regarding the conditions of use and any other claim related to the contents and services of the website, it will be resolved by the Judges and Courts of Valencia, and shall be interpreted in accordance with Spanish Law, the parties expressly renouncing their own jurisdiction or any other that may correspond to them.
VEREURO 2013, S.L. 2020 © All rights reserved